Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lucy is 3!

Also way back in May, Lucy turned 3!
She got to do all kinds of fun things on her birthday.
We went to lunch with Britton and Leyton at Chic Fil A...or as Lucy says Chic FER la. We do that everyone once and a while and Lucy had been requesting it so specifically several times a day. It went something like this:
"I want to go to lunch with Britton and Leyton and I can get chocolate milk and Leyton can get chocolate milk too and then we can play on the rides after that."
What better day than her birthday to make it happen again!
I had to make a stop at the post office, which is usually okay with the girls. They consider it a second home I think. Ms. Nancy is the most friendly post office worker in the world and truly thinks of herself as a 3rd grandmother to the girls. No, it's not your typical post office. Lucy even got a birthday hug!
Then we went to Build-A-Bear because we did that on Bella's 3rd birthday, and we're really trying to keep everything equal. Of course now the girls have decided that Build-A-Bear happens on EVERY birthday. We'll see.
She was so excited as her animal was getting stuffed!

When we went home, I closed all of the windows so Daddy could sneak home early and start putting together a trampoline! When that was done, we went to dinner and then came home for cake and presents. She also had a couple of other small presents to open...she asked for that little cat stuffed animal every time we were at Hobby Lobby. She was so excited to get it! She definitely loves her stuffed animals.
Brian picked out a pink fishing pole for her.
And finally, the trampoline! I think she liked it.

I love this silhouette picture...notice the new stuffed kitty is included!

Cake!
As always, here's the post chocolate cake crazy girls picture!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! She looks so very grown up! I swear she was just born... :)